Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leaving Ohio



Leaving Ohio was more difficult than expected. There were delay's in route to Lukaya Uganda ... mainly me. I missed my flight. After some great help from a couple guys named Mike and RPU director Elaine (who had their heads on their shoulders) I was able to avoid an $800 ticket for my jump flight to New Jersey. The result was a pleasant evening in the Columbus Airport until a 6am flight out.
So I got hungry. Took my time to check all the waste cans in one of the active 'dining' areas ... Wendy's. I gathered enough fries to fill up a serving box, two double burgers w/ bacon, and the remains of a dug out baked potato. Then I also picked up a few pieces of chicken and cherry tomatoes.
I was able to use the down time by continuing the repair work needed for the bag I'm taking to Lukaya. I found the bag back in Slippery Rock when looking through Student trash.


1 comment:

  1. I hope you got the bag all stitched up and it serves you well. I'm going to be adding pics to the Feast of Famine fbook page soon: keep your eye out! :)

    ReplyDelete