Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hutch Myers' Wedding


I was of good behavior, for the most part, during Hutches wedding. didn't look into any of the trash cans at the reception. I had a snack before the wedding, Celery, pudding, jello, 'small oranges' we love our waste-stream snacks. I stashed some celery in my pocket for a snack during the wedding, not a good idea. Celery is loud. Crunch... crunch, crunch.!

As Disgusted as Shelly looks, she ate the waste-stream turkey that I made up. there was also a bowl of chicken noodle soup from the waste. Apparently my waste wasn't good enough for her. she had to top my methods by dipping the celery into a jar of peanut butter heading for the trash, then take a dirty knife to scrape the bottom of the jar to put a layer on the celery... whatever floats your boat. i dont know if I'd do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment