Sunday, May 9, 2010

Group Dinner

Featured: Gatoraid

Had a Large, home cooked non-waste dinner at our friend kens house. I contributed some waste-stream crackers to the mix. I was so full. Was able to justify eating most of the goodies for various reasons, other than i am allowed because the commitment is over. I liked eating the last store bought salad in the house. Now he has his own lettuce growing and all future salads should be prepared with home grown. Other home grown and home-made ingredients were included this evening, including some of Bert's leftover homie chili. Delish. It was a good final dinner with good friends, Tim, Bert, Paul, and Ken.

I guess I'm just naturally a thrash digger and scavenger. Digging up in some students' trash I pulled out some Gatoraid, Peroxide, eggnoodles, mushroom soup, corn, and oatmeal. also, there was some leftover velveta mac-n-cheese that i didn't eat, (although I have before) but did clean out the container to give to the Macosky center. The peroxide, Georgia says that i shouldn't eat the peroxide, that I can use it for teeth brushing. Sounds good, teeth brushing is good, cooking with peroxide is bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment