Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Findlay Ohio Diving

Featured: Food from the Garbage

2nd: now when she says dumpster diving, i guess she really means Dumpster Diving.

well Even though i'm off the 100% commitment to waste-stream food, I still have a responsibility to utilize this valuable resource. what i'm most exited about is now i can eat my rice! I gave over 20 lbs to a friend and found a reserve stash of 50 lbs at my parent's place. its sad to think that while living off of waste, i may have wasted my rice. there is a long winded explanation for why, at one point, i had over 150 lbs of rice. I save if for some down time. Today i finally cooked some wastestream noodles, and added the velveeta cheese from yesterday, also got to enjoy my Wild rice and Black lentils! we saved the juice and fed it to some trees being started.

Back in findlay, running around with a friend dumpstering. We found more that we took.

9 heads of lettuce, Potatoes, apples, jello, yogurt, veggie trays, Dill herbs, yogurt, salad mix, mushrooms, Strawberries, And a bouquet of Flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment