Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gross, I Ate This

Featured: Dan (I wear Toms' shoes) Snyder posing with the Snyder brand chips I found.

A friend of mine, Keith, has worked in different hotels in his life, he said that visiting teams and other groups would order boxes of pizza to their rooms... and then leave half of it in the hallway as trash. That seems like a typical situation, and reminds me of the times in my past when i would waste food. When I was full, many times I would just discard the leftovers. Today it just makes sense to hold on to leftovers because i know im going to eat again. I will be hungry again.

Gross, i ate this. Now i live to see another day. Egg salad sandwich, pizza, breadstick, funkified chickeniesause wrap.

Friend levi says grocery stores and bakeries are the way to go. Because not only will you find healthier things, they will be more sanitary. But I Understand this! I;m in a small community without much grocery selection and spending most of my time on a college campus. When I'm hungry i look for food. I'm trying to direct the impact to the college campus and individual behavior. Your'e right, good and fresh food is easy to get from grocers. look at this guy's work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2x8nFKSc7Q
Tristan Stewart's book "Waste"

No comments:

Post a Comment